Quotes...

"That cold ain't the weather, that's death approaching." - 30 Days of Night (2007)

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I Wish...

What would I wish for if I were granted a wish from a Genie in a bottle? Hmm… Where shall I start thinking? Let’s start with the things I like.

I like fast cars and have been always thinking of owning the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution. Not just getting one of that, but also a fully pimped up vehicle with 18-inch chrome rims made from pure silver, loud pipes, an engine that roars under the carbon fibre hood, a sound system that wakes the whole neighbourhood and also an interior design completed with LCD touch screen with GPS. With this dream car, I’m sure I’ll be able to hook up a couple of chicks with my ride.

But how do I get all this in just one wish? Think...think! Uh-huh! I wish I could be Brian O'Connor. Starring Paul Walker as Brian O'Connor in the movie 2 Fast 2 Furious, I can be him to fulfil my wish. Oh, yea! It doesn’t matter if I’m an undercover cop, but as long as I get to drive the car he does, that would be cool.

Imagine driving a pimped up car around town, I’m sure everyone will be looking at your ride. It doesn’t matter if nobody really knows who you are, but a dude with a pimped up ride. This is what I call gaining street fame in a major way.

2 comments:

  1. Hahahahah! This is some wish man... dude, great way to get chicks ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. definitely some guy's dream..lol!! that car is one sweet ride! checked out the link :)

    ReplyDelete